APF seeking social media consultant
الجرافيك Light blue electrical thumb up symbol on black wall
The APF is seeking a Social Media Consultant; submit your proposal by 29 July 2021.
A fundamental goal of the APF is to support the establishment of independent national human rights institutions (NHRIs) in the Asia Pacific region and to strengthen our members to do this work. We also bring our members together, and build partnerships with others, to tackle some of the most serious and complex human rights challenges facing our region.
Partnerships and collaboration are vital to the work, effectiveness, and financial sustainability of the APF. Partnerships are also crucial for NHRIs to create positive change for the communities they serve. To strengthen existing partnerships with both member NHRIs and stakeholders and develop new partnerships, the APF is seeking expertise to coach us through the implementation of our newly developed social media strategy.
In implementing our social media strategy, the APF are seeking to uncover and share stories of our impact to strengthen our profile and partnerships for funding.
The APF are seeking consultancy expertise to work collaboratively with the team to produce the following deliverables:
- Provision of training for key personnel on management of social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter in line with the Strategy
- Produce guidelines for developing content for social media platforms
- Produce playbook for staff on engaging with social media platforms and the APF presence
- Provision of advice on business process for the day-to-day management of the platform/s
- Development of relevant social media policies
- Provision of coaching to review social media metrics.
The agreement will commence from 20 July 2021 to 30 December 2021.
Download the Request for Proposal.
Qualifications, skills and experience
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Successful development and implementation of creative and innovative social media strategies, including for fundraising
- Development of policies and tools for the management of social media platforms
- Strategic thinking and keen awareness of the industry
- Management of risk for social media platforms
- Consideration of the implications of gender issues in their work.
Additionally, the successful candidate will need to:
- Act in a professional manner and adhere to the APF Code of Conduct
- Work effectively and deliver outputs on time,
- Be flexible and open to working in a complex environment with a small team
- Understanding of human rights and NHRIs
Please email your quotation/proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 (AEST), 29 July 2021.
- Light blue electrical thumb up symbol on black wall - Kostsov on Shutterstock