Proposals sought for strategic planning consultant
الجرافيك Office colleagues strategising
The APF is seeking a consultant with demonstrated expertise in strategic planning; submit your proposal by 21 August.
Founded in 1996, the Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions (APF) has created a strong and united platform that brings together National Human Rights Institutions (NHRIs) from all corners of Asia and the Pacific to address some of the most serious human rights challenges in our region.
The APF are about to embark on the development of our new Strategic Plan due to begin 1 July 2022 and carry through to the 30 June 2027. To do this, the APF are seeking a consultant with demonstrated expertise in the development and operationalisation of Strategic Plans to guide the APF through this process.
The selected consultant will work closely with APF secretariat staff and relevant stakeholders to produce the Strategic Plan by March 2022. It is expected that the consultant will use the APF Guide to Strategic Planning for NHRIs and Guide to Developing a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) to undertake this work.
Download the Request for Proposal from the APF website.
The agreement will commence from 24 August 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in:
- Successful development and drafting of Strategic Plans including Monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Operationalisation of Strategic Plans and formulation of budgeting processes.
- Keen awareness and understanding of NHRIs and international human rights frameworks.
- Ability to apply a gender mainstreaming approach to the development of a Strategic Plan.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Additionally, the successful candidate will need to:
- Act in a professional manner and adhere to the APF Code of Conduct.
- Apply the APF Guide to Strategic Planning for NHRIs for this work.
- Work effectively and deliver outputs on time.
- Be able to effectively work with teams based across Southeast Asia and Australia.
Please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 (AEST), 21 August 2021.
- Office colleagues strategising - Fizkes on Shutterstock