Proposals sought for Strategy Development Consultant
The APF is seeking a consultant with demonstrated expertise in strategic planning; submit your proposal by 6 August 2021.
On behalf of the Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (SUHAKAM) in its current role as Chairperson of the South-east Asia National Human Rights Institutions Forum (SEANF), the APF is seeking a consultant with demonstrated expertise in Strategic Planning to assist in the development and drafting of a new Strategic Plan for SEANF for 2022 - 2026.
The selected consultant will work closely with representatives from the APF, SUHAKAM and members from SEANF Technical Working Group (TWGSP) to develop the Strategic Plan for 2022 – 2026 and relevant stakeholders to finalise the Strategic Plan by November 2021. It is expected that the consultant will use the APF Guide to Strategic Planning for NHRIs and Guide for NHRIs to developing a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Framework with reference to the SEANF Strategic Plan for 2017 - 2021 to undertake this work.
Download the Request for Proposal from the APF website.
The agreement will commence from 9 August 2021 to 30 November 2021.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Successful development and drafting of Strategic Plans including Monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Keen awareness and understanding of NHRIs, particularly in Southeast Asia.
- Ability to apply a gender mainstreaming approach to the development of a Strategic Plan.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Flexible working and open to working in a complex environment with a small team
Additionally, the successful candidate will need to:
- Act in a professional manner and adhere to the APF Code of Conduct.
- Apply the APF Guide to Strategic Planning for NHRIs for this work.
- Work effectively and deliver outputs on time.
- Be able to effectively work with teams based across Southeast Asia and Australia.
Please email your quotation/proposal to email@example.com by 17:00 (AEST), 6 August 2021.
- Hugo Heimendinger on Pexels